Traveling to Orlando and Playing in the Parks!

Hello everyone!

So I am currently sitting on my couch with my roommates watching Picture Perfect in our living room. It's pretty great :D I have had very little time to write, or edit my vlogs, but I am uploading one as I type this! And here is the recap of my first weekend...

Saturday
I woke up around 6 to finish packing the rest of my clothes. The night before I was up late with Noah; we had a hard time saying goodbye. So after he left, I went and put all of my clothes in the space bags. In the morning, all I had to do was vacuum all the air out! Then I gathered all of my things together, and put them by the door. My dad helped me out alot by loading up my things in the car. I took a shower, cuddled my dog, and met my parents out by my car. I had already been so sad all week, I had no more sadness left in me. My mom on the other hand was NOT okay. She made me sad being so sad, so after a very hard goodbye my dad and I were on the road!



The drive took just about all day, but around 6:30 we pulled through the pearly gates!



We went straight to downtown Disney because we had reservations at Bongos! It was pretty good :) The construction in Downtown Disney was pretty bad. It made the traffic terrible! But we found our way to the lovely new parking garage. After dinner we were exhausted, so we went back to our hotel and went to bed!

Sunday
Today my dad and I park hopped all day! We started off by dropping our car off at Epcot, then we took the bus from there back to The Animal Kingdom Lodge for our 8:30 reservation at Boma. We met Marissa there so that she could pick up some things I brought her from home. Then she went back to her complex, and my dad and I ate breakfast. You know it will be a great day when you start it by eating a mickey waffle :D Then we made our way to the bus stop to head to Animal Kingdom. We rode Expedition Everest when we got there, and didn't have time to ride much else so we walked around the park and enjoyed the scenery. We had fastpasses scheduled for Hollywood Studios for 12:30, so we headed over to Hollywood Studios!!

When I walked through the gates, I saw Marissa waiting for me by the "tall thingie" (as she described it). We walked towards a disassembled  Sorcerer Mickey Hat which was very depressing, and headed straight to Rockin' Roller Coaster. My dad and I love this roller coaster, and because of our fastpasses we didn't have to wait! YAY! We had a blast and laughed our heads off on the ride, then we made our way to pizza planet for lunch!

On the way to pizza planet, we stopped by the new Starbucks, called the Trolley Car Cafe. We were only stopping by to see the inside, since it wasn't officially opening until Wednesday, but to our surprise they were handing out coupons to go inside and get a free drink!! FREE DISNEY STARBUCKS! These are words you never hear in the same sentence! Yet there we were! We ordered venti Hibiscus Berry Refreshers to drink with our lunch, and they gave us free pastries too!


My dad got a bottled diet coke, of all things! He is addicted haha. So after this lovely detour, we made our way to pizza planet where my dad treated Marissa and I to a pizza and salad lunch. Then Marissa and I split the cappuccino cupcake for dessert (it's the best in WDW... in my opinion). After this, we went to ToT to use our next fastpasses. My dad wasn't feeling so well so he stayed behind. Marissa and I LOVED the random sequence we got this time. It was the best I had ever gotten! My theory is always go to the left queue; I am never disappointed there. 



Then we went to pick up my dad, and made our way to Star Tours for our last fast pass! After that we HAD to do The Muppets 3D. This is my dad and I's favorite! Especially the Tribute to All Nations but Mostly America.

After that ride, we all walked back to the front of the park because Marissa had work at 4:30 and needed to leave. Then my dad and I decided to head towards Epcot by taking the the Friendship boat :D It was such a lovely ride. I really liked it alot, especially since we were in no hurry. We rode past the Boardwalk, The Swan and Dolphin, and the Beach and Yacht Club. 



We were dropped off right by the bridge to France, I believe it's called the international gateway. Then we made a new fastpass for Spaceship Earth and went to ride it. My friend Krista from school had just gotten to Epcot too and rode Spaceship Earth, so I waited for her at the end of the queue. We were so happy to see each other! We both started vlogging at the same time; it was hilarious. We decided to go ride Mission:Space since the wait time was only 15 minutes. Krista's parents sat out because it makes them sick, but Krista, her brother, me, and my dad rode it. We had a blast! I was the Commander ;)

Then Krista and her family went off to Future World West, and my dad and I went to World Showcase. We explored every country and really loved it. My dad got a beer at Mexico, and I got the frozen Mango Green Tea from China. It was SO GOOD. I think it may be the best frozen beverage in the world.... We explored the inside of each country, then we got to Morocco and stopped for a photoshoot before going to dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh.

  
I really enjoyed dinner at Restaurant Marrakesh! My first impression was that the menu was small, but I ordered the beef kabobs and they were AMAZING. The beef was so tender and marinated perfectly. I also got the moroccan mint tea and it was lovely. Our waitress even gave me some tea to go :) After dinner we made our way back to the hotel room because my dad wanted to watch the superbowl. That was my whole day!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.