My Disney College Program Application Process!

Hello Wonderful People!

So my application process was very different than I expected. I was thrown into a whirlwind of emotion and stress that I did not anticipate. Then again, I met some amazing new friends, and I did love the interview itself. The part that I had not prepared for was the amount of time I would have to wait and the vagueness of the emails from Disney.
If you call the Disney College Program phoneline with questions about your process, they will tell you to be patient; the process is different for everyone. At the time that isn't what you want to hear, but it is SO true. I had to wait three weeks for my phone interview, was pended, and heard back two months after I applied, but I was cast in my dream role. The process is weird, nobody will ever understand it, but it really does work out. Even if you don't make it in your first try, it may just mean that it wasn't your time. I saw many people get applied who had tried three times. This happened to one of my sorority sisters. Don't lose hope!

So last night I made a video of my ENTIRE process, including a timeline of how long I waited for everything. Hope ya'll enjoy

Love and Kisses,
Courtney
The Disney Darling



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.