Disney Professional Internships: Blue Jean Interview and an Offer!

Hello Everyone!

So these past two weeks have bit a bit of a whirlwind when it comes to the Professional Internships! As I wrote in my previous post, I was invited to do two Blue Jean interviews. I was supposed to have my second one today, but it turned out that the department was no longer looking for an intern (they said at casting that sometimes happens with corporate internships).

The Blue Jean interview was actually pretty fun for me! They ended up Face timing me because they couldn't get their Skype to work. Two managers and the current intern interviewed me, but it wasn't hard. They really just wanted to talk to me, tell me about the role, and see if it would be a good fit. My best advice is to be yourself and really show your personality. That is what they are looking for.

On Tuesday, April 4th I accepted a Professional Internship with The Walt Disney Company in Disney Cruise Line Sales!! I am very excited about this position, and the team is really awesome. I can't wait to start my new journey!



Sincerely,
Courtney Stephens

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.