Disney Professional Internship Applications: Application Phase

Hello Everyone!

So I have officially sent in all of my applications as of today! The process took me longer than I originally planned because I had to do some extra writing that I had not anticipated. The applications I sent in are for the:

  • Guest Relations Internship
  • Marketing Coordinator for Corporate Alliances Internship
  • Executive Communciations
  • Disney Cruise Line Sales Assistant Internship
  • Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Event Internship
  • Walt Disney World Communications Internship
  • Animal Sciences Engagement and Communication Internship
  • Alliance Management Coordinator Intern, Corporate 
  • Walt Disney World Public Relations Intern
  • Disney Cruise Line Public Relations Intern
  • Group & Convention/ Golden Oak Travel Industry Public Relations 
  • Adventures by Disney/ DVC Public Relations
As you can see, I am applying to mostly communications, public relations, and marketing positions. I'm also applying to some sales positions because it utilizes my major and I have experience in sales. I am SUPER PUMPED about this whole process, and I'm finding it harder to focus on school when all I want to do is think about my future with Disney. 

I really am enjoying this process, which is my advice for everyone applying for these jobs. Take your time (yet don't dilly dally) and enjoy the process. This may be the only time in your life you get to do this! You also want to make sure you are giving it your all. 100%. 

My process has been a bit of a whirlwind so far, and luckily I have friends who are already working in Disney that can keep me focused and sane. The applications have barely been open for 2 weeks, and I received an email last Friday inviting me to do my PHONE SCREENING! I can't believe this is progressing, and I am SO EXCITED! Yet completely freaking out. There are just so many emotions...

So now I am moving on to Phase 2: The phone Screening! It have my interview Wednesday morning!! So my stomach will be in knots until then, for sure. I will for sure post about the interview and my advice for people going though the same thing. 

So here I am, just moving along. I can't wait to see where I go next!



Sincerely,
Courtney Stephens
The Disney Darling

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.