Disney Professional Internships: Phone Screening Phase

Hello Everyone!

Today I had my phone screening for Disney Professional Internships! It went wonderfully. My interviewer was a delight and I feel like we had a really good conversation. There were fewer questions asked than I had prepared for, and I wanted to tell her more! I sill feel like she had a good idea of whether I would be a good fit for the company.

First she told me she was not only interviewing me for one positions, but multiple positions in the sales, events, and communications category. She discussed with me a few things on my resume, then she dove right in to the questions.

For those of you applying for internships, here are the general questions I was asked. This is not word for word what was asked, but pretty close!


  1. What makes you want to return to the company as part of an internship?
  2. What job or experience do you feel stood out to you the most and that you enjoyed the most?
  3. Tell me about a particular event that you feel proud of.
  4. Tell me about a time where you encountered a difficult guest, or even co-worker.
  5. Tell me about a time you received positive feedback, and also a time that you received feedback on what to improve. 


That was it! Super easy. I had so much more prepared to talk about, but we still had a great conversation. She did ask me about what my top 5 roles were in order to make the selection easier on them later in the process. I believe this is in case multiple internships choose me. I can't even imagine this happening; I'd be so happy!! I just hope I get one c:

My top 5 roles are:




  1. Disney Cruise Line Public Relations Intern
  2. WDW Public Relations
  3. Executive Communications Intern
  4. Disney Cruise Line Sales
  5. Guest Relations Intern 

So now I wait...



She said that the recruiters have asked each department to have their final decision made by late April, so I have quite some time until I know. I anticipate hearing about the next step (If I get an interview) within the month.

Sincerely,
Courtney S.
The Disney Darling







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.