Disney Professional Internships Phone Screening: #2 and #3

Hello!

So something crazy happened. I was asked to do another phone screening! Then the night before my second phone screening, I got an email invite for a THIRD phone screening. I was under the impression that most people had one phone screening that applied to all of their applications, and I now know this is not true.

In my first phone screening the interviewer told me that the screening was for all my roles in the sales, communications and events category. The second phone screening (which I had this morning) was for Guest Relations. In this interview she told me this would be for the Guest Relations role ONLY. Which makes sense that it would have its own interview. The Guest Relations Professional Internship has no additional interviews after the phone screening. They makes their decisions based on the phone screening. So now we wait!

This questions in this interview were very different from the first interview, which goes to show that these are all different! This interview had more questions in less time, and the questions were more like a normal interview. They were questions such as:

  1. What are your strengths/ weaknesses?
  2. Tell me about your work experience
  3. Which one of your previous jobs was a challenge for you?
  4. What skills do you have?
  5. Why do you want to do a Professional Internship?


My 3rd interview was triggered by the Adventures by Disney/ DVC Public Relations Internship. This is where I was confused because PR is technically in communications. I asked my interviewer in the first phone screening if PR was included in her section, and she said yes. I am a bit confused, but still very excited! I see this as maximizing my opportunities, and now I have the opportunity to focus my answers towards PR.

Also, only two of my roles remain "in submission" as of now. I love the look of progress! I am very excited to see where this goes.




Sincerely,
Courtney Stephens

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.