Noah and Courtney in the Animal Kingdom Lodge!

Hello Everyone!

So on March 12 through the 16th, my boyfriend and dad came to visit me in Orlando! They drove down all day on the 12th and I met them in the lobby of the Animal Kingdom Lodge around 6 p.m. I was driving in to the compound, stopped at the security gate, and was SO HAPPY to tell him that I was checking in. I found a perfect parking spot, and waited for them in the lobby. I was so nervous sitting there in the lobby waiting for them, but soon I saw my dad and then him. It was NOAH!!

We all hugged it out, then went to check-in. It turned out the man who checked us in had just moved there from the All Stars! He was my trainer's roommates as well! Such a small Disney world. We asked about getting a partial savannah view, and we got one! So we were paying for a standard room and we had a savannah view!

We then went to our room to put our luggage away, then we made our way to pick up the bus to downtown Disney. We had reservations at Wolfgang Puck's table service at 8:30 p.m. This is Noah's favorite place to get sushi. It was so good, and we had a great time all catching up. It turned out that my dad and Noah talked the whole way to Disney! They bonded! It made me so happy!
After dinner, Noah and I slowly shopped our way back to the bus stop, and my dad went straight to the bus stop to go to the room. Noah and I had a blast in the stores, but we were tired. So we made our way to the room, showered, and went to sleep.Our first day we started at Animal Kingdom!

Day 1

We started the day with breakfast at our favorite breakfast spot, Boma! Only this time we didn't have to take a bus; we were already at the resort! We then took the bus to Animal Kingdom. We rode Everest and then we went to Dinosaur. We both love Animal Kingdom, so we just enjoyed the scenery then made our way over to Hollywood Studios.

 We had fastpasses for rockin' roller coaster, tower of terror, and star tours. Our first stop was to wait 70 minutes for Toy Story Mania, then we went and ate lunch at the ABC Commissary. It was yummy, and then we went to look at rockin' roller coaster. We did that and Tower of Terror, then went to do star tours. We finished earlier than we thought, so then we rode the boat to Epcot for the night! We decided to eat dinner there, but it was SO busy. We wanted to eat in Japan, but they were completely booked. We decided to check Nine Dragons in China. They seated us right away! It was delicious! We then made our way out of the park to get back to the room. We wanted to go swimming before the pool closed, but we didn't quite make it. The pool closed at 10, but we were able to sit in the hot tub for a while. Then we went back to the room for showers and bed time!

Day 2
On this day I had to work in the morning. I couldn't get all my shifts covered unfortunately, but the good thing was that I got off at 2:15! I also asked for an early release from work, so I left around 2. Noah relaxed all morning, and worked out in the fitness center. We both got back to the room around 2, we relaxed in the room for about an hour, then we made our way to Epcot! We rode test track first when we got there, and we had a blast. Then we did mission space. Then we walked over to China to grab a quick late lunch. I got my mango slush, which was amazing, as we made our way to the Imagination Pavillion. My roommate Sara works there so I had to stop by and say hello. We saw her at Figment and it was awesome. We then made our way to world showcase to explore. We had reservations at San Angel Inn in Mexico, so we started in Canada and made our way to Mexico. We rode the three caballeros first, because I love it! Then we ate at San Angel Inn, which I didn't love so much. after that, we went back to the hotel to sit in the hot tub again. 

Day 3

On the last day we started in The Magic Kingdom. We got up early, and relaxed a bit in the room before heading to the Magic Kingdom! We had fastpasses to all three mountains that day. Our first stop was the seven dwarfs mine train because the wait was at 70 minutes, and we figured that would be the shortest time of the day. The wait wasn't too bad; I had my buddy to talk to :) Then we used our fastpasses, and made our way to tomorrowland. There we did Buzz Lightyear, and The Laugh Floor where Noah was THAT GUY!

After that we rode a couple more rides, then we decided to go back to the pool and go for a swim because it was soooooo hot. We rode the bus back to the DAKL, where we quickly put on our bathing suits and got out to the pool. When we finally got there, we put our toes in, and realized the cool was really cold... of course. But we laid by the pool, and then went back to take showers and get dressed for dinner. We had dinner at Ohana for 7:30ish. We had a great table with an amazing view of the Magic Kingdom. There were about four courses of delicious and amazing food. My favorite parts were the dumplings and the fire grilled shrimp. Ya'll have to eat here, it was awesome! Then we rode the monorail back to to Magic Kingdom. We finished up the night watching Wishes then riding Thunder Mountain. We had such a perfect night I didn't want it to end. I didn't want it to end. I kept trying not to think about it. I can't wait for Noah to visit again. I don't know if he will be able to, but if he can it will be amazing! He is my best friend, and we always have the best time. This was the third time we had been in WDW together.

We went back to the room late that night, and we quickly curled into bed. It was an early morning the next day. We got up at 7a.m. so that we could hit the road by 8a.m. but we were early, so I left with them and we stopped at the McDonald's by the All Stars for some breakfast. After our meal, they hit the road too fast for me to get too emotional. And then they were gone. But I had such a wonderful time!! And I can't wait to see them again and take a break from my crazy Disney work life.

Love and kisses!
Courtney S., the Disney Darling

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.