Moving Along...

Hello!

Sorry that I have disappeared for so long, but so much has happened. Last time I posted everything seemed to be working against me, and I really needed a moment with Edna...


(She's slapping me with my own resume...)

It got a bit crazy very fast. So I will break down this update in points:

  •  Last we left off I had been NLIC'd for the Alumni only summer DCP, so I applied to the Universal Studios Internship. 
  • I had then applied to three Internships, two with Disney and one with Universal Studios.
  • I received no communication about ANY of these Internships. I started to panic!
  • I then started to look for jobs. I applied for a Hostess position at Raglan Road as well as a position at the new Alex + Ani store in DIsney Spring set to open in the summer. 
  • Then my friend told me about Wyndham internships, so I applied to a Guest Services Internship with them!
  • Almost immediately I received an email asking me to interview for the Wyndham position!
  • After I interviewed for the Wyndham internship, I also received an email to interview for Alex + Ani!!
  • I just did my interview for Alex + Ani yesterday, and now begins the waiting game!
  • I do think I have a good chance to get one of these two jobs, and either one would be a blast. The Wyndham Internship would really help me when I am applying for the lodging management internship next year. Alex + Ani would be a whole new experience in a super fun location. Plus I would get to be part of the opening team at a new location, which is exciting. 
I am getting really excited, but I am supposed to be moving down to Orlando in less than two months. I just wish I had a job locked in and a plan. Hopefully I will be hearing something soon! I will keep you posted. 

Love,
Courtney Stephens

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.