Updates, and Postcards, and Classes Oh My!

Hello Dearies!

So I made a video the other day with my updates for the week. I received my postcard a couple weeks ago, so I have the footage of me getting that in the video. I also talk about my experience scheduling classes and my week.

I am currently in the library preparing for the upcoming exam week (I'm supposed to be studying...shush). It will be a long four days, but when I'm done I can completely focus on preparing for DISNEY WORLD! I still can't believe I will be working and living in my favorite place in the world. I am excited, nervous, and anxious about the whole experience. I am so excited about the whole thing, but I will miss a lot of people very much, mostly my boyfriend of 3 years, Noah. It will be hard, but I know I can do it! We will find ways to make it easy (well, easier). It's so weird to think I will be LIVING in Orlando for a semester. I can't just drive over to see him. It will take some getting used to, and difficult at first, but I have always wanted to do this. We will make it work!

So here is my video that I made as an update. There will be many more to come so stay tuned!





Love,
Courtney The Disney Darling

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.