The Expedition Everest Challenge!

Hello Readers!!

So two days ago I signed up to participate in the very last Expedition Everest Challenge 5K run in Animal Kingdom park on May 2nd! This will be during my program. I figured it would be great motivation to stay in shape while doing my college program. My best friend Marissa gave me the idea to do this run because she did the Tower of Terror run this Fall. We planned on doing this run together!
So registration opened on the 16th at 11 a.m. for me in Louisiana. The day before Marissa texted me reminding me to sign up as soon as possible because the tickets sell out fast. Unfortunately I was working the 16th from 10-5 so I was not going to be able to sign up. Thankfully, my dad stepped in to save the day. He signed me up for the race as soon as he could. It opened at 11, but it took about 5 minutes for the site to allow him to register me. He was able to get me in, and printed my confirmation and everything! :D Unfortunately Marissa accidentally slept in, and the tickets for the race sold out in one hour... but she bought a ticket for the after party! So she is going to watch and support me, then party with me after the race!!
So I am very excited about running the Disney race. I have never done one before so I am pumped! Just wanted to fill ya'll in on my upcoming adventure.

Love,
Courtney, The Disney Darling

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.