Last Day of School!

Hello everyone!
I am writing you from my desk in my dorm room (where I filmed all of my previous vlogs) for the last time! It is such a weird feeling to think that I will not be returning to Southern Miss next spring. I will have a nice long vacation (53 days!) and then off to start a new adventure! I hope these days will go by fast. Christmas is 2 weeks from today, then I have a mini vacation on the first. My cousin is getting married in Arizona, so we are spending about 4 days up there. Then I really don't have any big plans until I leave for Disney. Classes here at Southern start back on January 12th, so I will be visiting some of my friends and my boyfriend before I leave. January 12th is also when my friends Marissa and Meagan move to Disney. That was the move in date that I wanted, but because of my role I had to choose February 2nd. That is okay though, because my friend Krista and I will be moving up the same day. Now we all have moving buddies!

So that is what this time span looks like! In the time between today and move in day I will be posting a lot of different posts. Here is what I am planning!
~ Roomies and how I found them!
~ Phone Interview Tips
~ Apartment Complexes
~ Role details (specifically Concierge)
~ and much more!


My roommate painted some amazing canvases and letters for me for Christmas. The "C" has notes from some of my sisters on it wishing me luck on my adventure.

This is my lock screen right now :D My boyfriend and I were playing in the Disney store.



I am so glad I made this blog. I hope it is help to those people applying for the semesters ahead. I know I am loving recording m process here. Keep on checking in for more on my adventures!

Love,
The Disney Darling, Courtney

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.