My Last Day in a Disney park as a CP

Hello!

So I am up late, thinking about how much I miss Disney, and editing some of my last videos. I recorded as much as I could on my last day, which I spent with my friends and my mom in Magic Kingdom. Wendi and Amy spent the morning with me, before they had to go to work/ Universal Studios. Then I went back to my apartment to pack up as much as possible.
My mom checked in to Coronado Springs around 3 p.m., so I went with her to check in. The room was great! I love Coronado Springs. Then we got ready to go out to dinner at Kona before using our fastpasses in The Magic Kingdom. My mom's favorite ride is Splash Mountain (and I love it too!), so we rode that at night. We also did Thunder Mountain. We LOVE the mountains.
Wendi met us literally as Wishes was starting, and the first round of tears started. We watched Celebrate the Magic together (2nd round of tears), which my mom had never seen before! She absolutely loved it. Then we went to use our last fastpass at Space Mountain. My mom was tired, and wanted to let Wendi and I play, so she went to the room to relax. Wendi and I rode the people mover, then ate snacks on Main Street waiting for the Kiss Goodnight. We watched the Kiss Goodnight, bawled our eyes out and  hugged it out. It literally felt like the man with his magical voice was talking directly to me. Then we just sat on the curb and talked about how amazing this adventure had been. Seriously, I don't think I could have ever imagined meeting such amazing people. ALL of my roommates were phenomenal, and I'm so happy I got a best friend out of my experience. We both had such amazing roles, which made us understand each other when we needed to vent about work.  The memories truly will last a lifetime.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.