Traditions and Welcome to Operations Vlog!

Hello!

So I have been done with my program for about 3 months now, and I OFFICIALLY miss it like crazy! When I first got back I was happy to see my friends and family again, so the Disney withdrawal took a while to hit. It has officially sunk in... SO! I have decided to record as much as I can, and catch up my vlog editing. So today I finished my vlog from Traditions day and Welcome to operations.

TRADITIONS!

I hope you all are singing FIddler on the Roof like I am haha. So, the day every new Disney cast member looks forward to, TRADITIONS! Traditions is the fancy name for every Disney cast members first day of training. That's really all it is: training. This training is special however, because Disney wants to use this day to make sure every person is proud of who they are working for. They remind you that your job is to sell Happiness (I love this). Traditions is the same for everyone, and does not change because of your role. There are a lot of things that happen in this long first day of training. Some of these things are surprises, so I will not give that away to you. This is also when they take you through the Utilidors, which the underground tunnel system below The Magic Kingdom. This is pretty cool because unless you work in the Magic Kingdom, you may never get to see that again. Traditions has some business blended into it as well, so be prepared to learn!

I just realized I talked ALL about my first week of training HERE , so check that out if you're curious about what happened during Welcome to Operations and my other training.

So here is my vlog about these two super fun days :D enjoy!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.