2 Weeks Left and Here is my Reflection

(I forgot to post this and it was saved as a draft. So here it is a bit late!)

Hello!
So I have about two weeks left of my College Program, and I feel really weird about it. I have to say that this program has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life so far, but I am ready to go back to school. This has been a nice break from reality. I have been here for about 6 months, and that seems CRAZY to me! I still remember moving in like it was yesterday! Now that the end is in sight, I am reflecting on my experience as a whole.The Disney College Program is a wonderful experience.
Here is what I have learned from my amazing program:

  • You will have the opportunity to work alongside leaders, gain work experience for a fortune 500 company, and make magic every day. 
  • I have met wonderful women that I called my roommates, and shared unforgettable experiences with them. 
  • I have learned how to deal with change, and grow from it. 
  • You won't get along with everyone, but be an adult and be respectful. Not all roommates will be perfect, but respect them anyway. Even if they do not respect you back, never let yourself sink to their level.
  • Not all guests coming to Walt Disney World are easygoing and happy all the time. they are paying a LOT of money to have a perfect vacation experience. If a guest is ever rude to you, it may just be because they are scared they will not get what they want. There is always a way to make a guest happy, you just need to find it! Find what will turn that Beast into a Prince ;)
  • Doing a Disney College Program is more work than play, but find a way to make work play too! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.