7 Days Left, With Packing and DORMS on my Mind!

Hello Everyone!

So it is now Monday, and I leave for Disney on Saturday!! It is so close ya'll! I'm starting to get sad as my time is running out with my family and friends, but I am also so ready to finally be in Disney World!
I had my last day at work last Thursday, and my manager let us wear Minnie ears and he wore a goofy hat. It made my day :D



So now I am spending a couple days with my boyfriend up at school and visiting my friends. It's so crazy because my sorority sisters keep asking me when I leave and I tell them "THIS WEEKEND!"

One good thing is that I have finished my DORMS stuff, and let me say..... that was a nightmare. Now what happened to me and roommates does not happen to everyone, but it was quite a hassle. I will be making a separate blog post tomorrow about how I did my DORMS sign up.

I will start packing as well on wednesday so you will be seeing a packing post and video within the week as well!! 

I  just wanted to fill everyone in on what was happening right now in my last week. Mostly I have been enjoying my last time with Noah. He has school so he won't be able to see me much this before I leave besides the time we are spending together now. We went to get haircuts and out shopping in Baton Rouge on Saturday, then out to eat with his family Sunday at a great Louisiana restaurant.


I also spent the day with Krista last Friday. She was having a going away party on Saturday but I couldn't make it, so we spent some time together on Friday :) I will be posting a link to her blog, as well as my other friends' blog so that everyone can see their pages!

So that is what is happening now! Keep checking in because tomorrow I will be posting my post about DORMS and then on Friday I will post my packing post and video. Thank for reading!! Soon I will be in the Happiest Place on Earth!


Love,
Courtney S. 
The Disney Darling



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.