18 More Days!

Hello World!

So I am currently sitting in bed thinking about how much I want to be in Disney World right now...

I knew this would happen! Marissa and Maegan moved up the Disney World this week, and that is making me want to be there SO badly. I helped Marissa pack all of her things the night before she left (she procrastinated BIG time). That night we realized how much we are going to miss everyone here in Louisiana. I have to say; as much as I want to be in WDW right now, I do appreciate the extra 3 weeks to spend time with Noah and my family.



After Marissa left, I met up with my friend Krista to have tea and shop for business casual clothes. We spent the whole day being excited for Disney and planning our months down in Florida. Krista is my friend who I met at school during the DCP application process. We have become pretty close through the process, and we will be moving down to Florida together! We have the same move-in day, but we couldn't be roommates because she is Spring Advantage and I am Spring (for now). We took pictures with everything we saw that reminded us of Disney... I know... we have a problem. She also gave me a great idea to count down the days till Disney with pictures. I started my #25daysdcp countdown. Every day until I move to Orlando I will be recording what I did that day.I think I will appreciate it later ;)



 After a couple days at home, I spent the weekend with Noah up at school. I was able to see a lot of my sorority sisters and others friends who started school this week. I really enjoyed spending that time with him. One night we cooked dinner for ourselves and I felt like such an adult! I made baked zucchini with parmesan and he made steak. Everything tasted wonderful. I had such a great time, and when I had to leave I got really sad. Leaving him devastated me, and that was only a fraction of what it is going to feel like when I leave for Florida... I am not looking forward to that. We did have a great chat about me extending though. I was hesitant to be away from him for so long, to which he said "If I had such a great opportunity, I would stay as long as I could. You have to stay Courtney. You know this is your dream job." (He always knows what to say). Even though the distance will be hard, I know we can make it work <3


 Since I have been home I have been basically working all day, every day. I am getting pretty tired, but at least I will have some extra money for Disney! I also ordered some sheets for my bed in Orlando. They have mickey heads and polka dots!


And that catches you up with what happened this week! Next week is my last week of work, which is nice. My roommates and I should be doing our DORMS roommate requests next week as well so you will be hearing about that. Hopefully we get our New Hire Paperwork soon!! That is stressing me out...

Anyway :))

Bye Everyone

Love,
Courtney S. The Disney Darling


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.