An Overview of My Summer

Hello Everyone!

I am so sorry I have disappeared for quite some time, it was a great summer! I spent all summer living in Davenport, FL (my apartment was about 15 minutes from Disney) and worked at the new Alex + Ani store in Disney Springs!

I met some amazing new friends who helped me to see what it is like to have a Professional and Management Internship. My best friend Wendi started working as the Lodging Management Intern at Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort! She introduced me to another friend, Anthony, who works as a Domestic Sales intern for Disney Parks and Resorts.

I had a blast building my Alex + Ani collection, and I gained amazing sales experience at a fast- paced merchandise location in Walt Disney World.

I am definitely moving here after I graduate...

Here is a small timeline of my summer through pictures!

Wendi and I kissed the Spring goodbye, but said hello to the Springs! (Disney Springs that is)
My view from my favorite spot to relax on break!

They chose my symbol for me. I found a fluer de lis fitting since I am from the New Orleans area

My collection grew substantially since I started working at Alex + Ani!


 I got to see a lot of familiar faces from my College Program! As well as get to know new faces.

I got to meet some cool people! Sophia Grace visited Disney Springs.

 I got to be part of the pre- riding of the new ride at Islands of Adventure: Reign of Kong



We saw The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park 

 I rode The Hulk with VIP entrance the night it re-opened after being redone
 
 Wendi, Anthony and I had a ton of Adventures!

We spent my last week relaxing at The Beach Club!



And the day before I left for home, Anthony and I spent the day at The Devil's Den!!


Now I am at school in Mississippi starting my last semester of college!! Disney Professional Internships, here I come!!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.