Professional Internships!

Hello!

So the amount of Professional Internships posted each day have started to slow down. Unfortunately, there are only two internships I have selected to apply for, and only one is in Orlando! Turns out this year, most of the Public Relations/ Communications internships are in California, and I need to be in Florida! "Why do you have to be in Florida??" you may ask... well..


  • I have a place to live in Florida already arranged
  • That's where all of my friends will be
  • I will be moving to Orlando after I graduate to start working for Walt Disney World, so I need to get down there and start networking.
  • The other internship is in San Francisco, which is the MOST EXPENSIVE city to live in America... yes, more expensive than New York
But...
  • A new city will bring new experiences
  • I will feel super independent and adult-like
  • The internship is PERFECT for me
So I am in a bit of a pickle trying to decide what to do. My other option is to do another Disney College Program over the summer. I have already applied and had my phone interview. Now I am just waiting to hear back about getting accepted and the role. I really want to be a jungle cruise driver, so we will see what happens!

I will keep you posted about the progress I make!

Sincerely,
Courtney Stephens

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.