Professional Internships Update

Hello!

So I am currently waiting to hear back!

I have applied to the Social Media Content Management Summer Internship in Orlando... that's it!
There weren't many summer internships in Orlando that applied to me. Most of them were technology or engineering internships... not for me! There were some PERFECT internships for me in California, but it would be too difficult to make that happen, and it would cost too much money.

I have also applied to the Alumni only Summer DCP, and I am waiting to hear back about that. I had my interview on January 27th.

Honestly, I just want to be back in Orlando. I want to get back to my friends and the life I will be creating there. I don't want to wish away my college experience, buuuuuuuut I want to get back to work in Orlando making dreams come true.

I should be doing a post about what the phone interview was like the second time around as an alumni. (Coming soooon!)

Love,
Courtney S.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.