Disney College Program Spring 2015 Update!

Hello world!

Sorry I have not been very good at keeping this blog updated. This semester has been absolute chaos between school, DCP, boyfriend, family, work, etc. But I felt the need to post about my progress so far. Here is a timeline for you:

August 21st: Application (turned it in at midnight)
August 21st : Web Based Interview
September 11th: Phone Interview
September 24th: Pended

So here I am! Just waiting for an email to let me know my fate. Honestly, I know applicants dread getting the pending email, but I think it's a good thing! I am still in progress technically, plus I had an amazing interview. I am so confident about how well it went. I put interest in all but 2 jobs, so I think they are just trying to decide where the best place for me is. I will be posting a blog with the details of my phone interview at a later date for those of you who want to do the interview in the future. For me, I waited three weeks for my phone interview, now I've been waiting six weeks since my phone interview. I am growing a bit weary, but I have a great feeling about my application! I am trying not to worry about it.
Even miracles take time!

With love,
The Disney Darling, Courtney

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.