Adventure is Out There!

So here I am! Finally writing my first blog post as the Disney Darling. I made this blog last semester, but I have had trouble making it cute and creating time to write. So I decided I can always make it cute later, I just need to start writing! I also have a bit more initiative to write because today I am doing the Web Based Interview portion of the application process for the DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM. I can not express how excited I am about this experience. As I am typing this I realized that you all don't know who I am. So here are some quick facts about me.

Name: Courtney
Home: Louisiana
Job: College student!
Major: Double major in Communications and Hospitality and Tourism (as of now)
Hobbies: Crafting, scuba diving, singing, dancing, acting, sorority activities (Alpha Delta Pi to the top!) and Disney!

I will share more as I post articles on this blog. I just wanted to make this post because I am currently preparing for my interviewing process and I would love to post my progress. So last night I did the application for the program. It took me about an hour, only because I took my time and made sure that I wasn't typing anything in wrong. At the end I also reviewed my answers to make sure I had typed them correctly. Another reason it took me so long was because I read through all of the job opportunities to make sure I knew what the jobs involved. There were so many more than I thought. I wrote down all the specific jobs as well as my preference. I will make a separate post about that. I am so excited to start this adventure! I hope you all follow along because if I make it in the program, I am going to be vloging my experience so I can relive it later in my life. Give me any feedback as well! If you are applying, let me know how your process is going!

Hugs and kisses,
Courtney





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.