Part 1 is Ending

In three days my roommates are leaving! Part 1 of my college program is nearing an end, and I am excited to see what is in store. My roommate Wendi and I are the only 2 out of the 6 to extend through the summer. Our new move out date is July 30th. So, in 3 days the girls I have grown with here on the college program will leave! Haley, Sara, Kelsey, and Molly have all been such good roomies. I have to sa, I got so incredibly lucky when it comes to roommates. We had NO issues during the past semester. We all got along so well, and now they have to leave! On May 29th, the girls go home. Wendi and I have the 30th to pack our things, then we move to a new apartment on May 31st. Since only 2 of us are staying, we have to move to a new apartment. They do this if less than 50% of the room is staying. We don't mind too much because now we may get to move to Patterson! Chatham has been great, especially for the roomies who didn't have a car, but now we are ready for something nicer. We hope to get a non-triple occupancy room this time since we don't know who we are moving in with.
I just filmed a vlog of the apartment so you guys can see it, I just need to edit it:) I'm sure it will be up soon! I apologize ahead of time about the mess, but we are packing up to leave. There is just a bit of clutter. 
I am glad I decided to extend my program because I am enjoying my role SO MUCH. I can not think of a role more perfect for me than this one. I am actually currently deployed to the Art of Animation resort.

Deployed just means that I am temporarily working somewhere else. They were short concierge, so they sent me over. I am loving it so much there. They have pods as the front desk, so I am able to be more interactive with guests! I love the managers there as well. Everyone is so nice :D I am finishing my third week  there, so it feels like my second home. I am getting a lot of positive feedback from the managers and leaders there about me and my work ethic as well. I've been told twice already that I should come back to be a manager, so we shall see what happens in the future! A management internship or a professional internship would be amazing. 
That's about all that is going on right now for me. Keep checking for the apartment video! And I will see ya real soon!

Love,
Courtney
The Disney Darling

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.